Being a single woman ad reviewing my own relationships and my kids as well, I have often wondered about this concept. I am first born, oldest of three and have two younger brothers. I am a leader, I had to be. I guess I was the boss when I was young! It's amazing how much what happens when we are young, can lay the path work for behaviors and habits in our adult lifes.
TIPS EITHER I'VE LEARNED OR TOLD THE KIDS
- A MAN is only good as his word...
- Always be nice to the elderly !!!
- ALWAYS CLARIFY to someone under 25 whether it's a LOAN or a GIFT
- Be careful - I love you and don't call me if you go to JAIL
- BE NICE - Try something different!
- EVERYTHING happens for a reason...you just don't know why at the time.
- EX-BOYFRIENDS are EX-BOYFRIENDS cause no matter how long you've known them - THEY STILL SAY STUPID THINGS
- EX-BOYFRIENDS can still be sweeties and serve their Real Purpose.
- GARGLE with salt water - it works I promise!
- HONESTY is always the best policy.