Momma at Bass Pro in Springfield, MO!

Momma at Bass Pro in Springfield, MO!
On vacation I caught a big fish!

I'm Back in Business

I admit I've been an irresponsible blogger. I've had some personal life changes that have taken away from my writing for a while.
The kids are all phone and it was a wonderful Christmas...Spring is upon us and the weather in my home state of Missouri is as unpredictable as ever...

World events are disturbing, the economy sounds frightening and the price of gas is ridiculous...Gas, tires and goods are killing everyone.

I found a great new church on Easter Sunday thanks to my son Brian...

I've been working hard at my job, praying hard to Jesus and trying to figure it all out.

I look forward to creating things that I hope you will find of interest and look forward to reconstructing my site.

God Bless all of you and remember - get back on that horse of life and knock them dead!

No comments:

ANGIE'S LIST

Try Angie's List Today!

TIPS EITHER I'VE LEARNED OR TOLD THE KIDS

  • A MAN is only good as his word...
  • Always be nice to the elderly !!!
  • ALWAYS CLARIFY to someone under 25 whether it's a LOAN or a GIFT
  • Be careful - I love you and don't call me if you go to JAIL
  • BE NICE - Try something different!
  • EVERYTHING happens for a reason...you just don't know why at the time.
  • EX-BOYFRIENDS are EX-BOYFRIENDS cause no matter how long you've known them - THEY STILL SAY STUPID THINGS
  • EX-BOYFRIENDS can still be sweeties and serve their Real Purpose.
  • GARGLE with salt water - it works I promise!
  • HONESTY is always the best policy.